Monday, November 10, 2008

These Boots are Made for Stomping - And that's just what I'll do!

Fall is fully here! Gone are the afternoons spent in the backyard with bare feet running through the grass. My sandals are gone and they have been replaced with the greatest footwear of all time . . . cowgirl boots.

These are fabulous! Hot pink with silver foil accents, zippers on the the sides, and the slightest of heels that clickity, clack on most flooring. I am in love. They are just so versatile. I wear them with pants, dresses, or just a diaper.

Now as impressed as I am with their fashion fabulousness, I must take the time to mention function. Toddlers, if you ever have had misgivings about footwear, let alone boots, then please hear me now. Cowboy boots are the only footwear that bring fashion and function together. Not only are you going to draw "oohs" and "ahhs" walking around town, you will be able to cause physical pain to others. Let me explain.

Step on someone's foot with your bare feet - nothing. Do it in boots and people will take notice. Kick your older brother or sister in your sneakers, and they will be annoyed. Do it in boots and now you are a force to be reckoned with. I sing "yeehaw" while they howl like a sad little doggie. Let's just say that when I'm in my boots, people know there's a new sheriff in town. And she knows how to kick some. . . well I can't say it; but just know, I am doing it!

With boots, you are a much more effective stomper and kicker. I'm louder and stronger with my boots on. I have worn fun footwear before that has made me feel like a beautiful princess, but I feel empowered in my boots. I am on top of the world, stomping it down with each step.

So go out and get you a pair. They make them for boys or girls. These beauties were given to me by my Nana. Well, actually, they were given to my older sister, Laurel. But the "hand me down" issue is a whole 'nother blog, people. And I really don't care how I got these boots. I just want them on.

Stomps, kicks, and kisses,
Ella

No comments: